Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Lun 10 Déc - 17:12 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Facebook App Ps3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mangafan Index du Forum -> Forum -> Espace Musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fynncere
100 messages

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:30 (2018)
Sujet du message: Facebook App Ps3
Répondre en citant

Facebook App Ps3
> DOWNLOAD

All rights reserved. English (UK) Nederlands Frysk Espaol Portugus (Brasil) Privacy Terms Advertising AdChoices Cookies More PlayStation Network App Privacy App Terms Report/Contact -->. Use the app to browse the PS Store and push downloads to your console, check your friends list to see whos online, register for tournaments, message your gamer friends, and much more. PlayStation Forum Menu Welcome DISCUSSIONS DISCUSSIONS PlayStation 4 PS4 PlayStation VR PlayStation Plus PS Plus Network Services Gaming & Network PS Store PS4 Tournaments PS Now PS Music & PS Video My Account Other Systems PS3 PS Vita Other Systems Popular Games PlayLink GT Sport God of War FIFA Call of Duty Destiny Games Assassin's Creed Battlefield Bloodborne Dreams DRIVECLUB Final Fantasy Grand Theft Auto Hardware: Rivals Horizon Zero Dawn inFAMOUS LittleBigPlanet SingStar The Last of Us Killzone Classics Killzone Mercenary Killzone Shadow Fall Ratchet & Clank RIGS The Tomorrow Children The Last Guardian Uncharted Genres Action & Adventure Arcade Cross-platform Feature Driving & Racing Fighting Free to Play Horror Indie Games Kids & Family Party Music & Dance Platform & Puzzle Role-Playing Shooter Simulation Sport Strategy PlayStation Off Topic PlayStation Off Topic HELP HELP Support PS4 My Account Gaming & Network PS Store PS Plus PS3 PS Vita Other Systems PS VR PS Now PS Music & Video LATEST LATEST Sign In %post-title% %post-type-info% View all search results 0 . Best Game Ever Halo, DOOM, Destiny? Celebs' Favorite First-Person Shooters Ep. Page Not Found The page you are trying to access was not found. 1 Select the "PlayStation Network" tab on your PlayStation 3's dashboard. Browse and Download Browse the PS Store, pre-order and purchase games and other content, and redeem voucher codes using your camera or on-screen keyboard. The Facebook application is not visible from the PlayStation 3 dashboard like other applications and is instead buried within a set of menus, making some users confused as to its exact location even after meeting the requirements. If you are not signed in, the icon will instead read "Sign In;" after signing in to your PSN account, the icon will change to "Account Management." 3 Select the "Facebook" icon to access the Facebook application on your PlayStation 3. Close . .. Keep Up To Date Theres always something new and exciting going on. Photo Credits photocamera Jupiterimages/Goodshoot/Getty Images Related Articles star How do I Use an Ethernet Cable on a PS3? star How to Connect Netflix to Your Xbox 360 starhalf How to Upload Games to Facebook starhalf How to Add YouTube to the PS3 Media Server starhalf How to Find My Xbox IP Address starborder Can Someone Use Facebook on Panasonic Viera? Popular Articles How to Convert XBox Games to 360 How Do I Use a USB Hard Drive With the Xbox 360? How to Send Photos From Picasa 3 to Facebook How to Change a Password in Citrix How Do I Find My Wep Key on a Mac? Copyright 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. Please check your URL for typos and try again. More info .. Always stay connected with your gamer friends to talk about the games you love to play even while you're away from your PS4 system. Back to Top Country: United States View More Systems PS4 PS4 Pro PlayStation VR Games PS4 Games PS3 Games PS Vita Games Browse All Games Services PlayStation Vue PlayStation Plus PlayStation Now PlayStation Music PlayStation Video Support About SIE Terms of Use Privacy Policy California Privacy Rights Press Releases Careers Legal Contact Us Developers Site Map Modern Slavery Transparency Act Statement 2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC Country: United States About Sony . Language: English Back to Top English Deutsch Espaol Franais Italiano Nederlands Polski Portugus Trke Looking for something else? More Sony Communities: Sony Electronics Sony Mobile Terms of Use Privacy Policy Legal Website 2017 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. You can do so by selecting "System Update" in the "Settings" menu on the PS3 dashboard. PlayStationApp Connect your mobile device to your PS4 system to take your PlayStation experience with you wherever you go. .. Platform PlayStation4 PlayStationVR PlayStation3 PlayStationVita Games PS4 Games PS3 Games PS Vita Games Free Games in Plus Entertainment PlayStationNetwork PlayStationPlus PlayStationNow PlayStationVideo PlayStationMusic PlayStationVue Help Live Chat Network Status Contact Support Protection Plan Service and Repair System Updates Our Sites PlayStation.com PlayStation.Blog PlayStation Store PlayStation Docs PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Pro PS4 Games PS4 Accessories PlayStationPlus PlayStationApp PlayStationVideo PlayStationMusic Sony Rewards PS VR VR PlayStation VR PS VR Games PS VR Accessories Games Games PS4 Games PS VR Games PlayStation Now Free Games in Plus PS3Games PS Vita Games Docs for PlayStation PS Vue PS Vue What is PS Vue? Subscribe Activate Devices Watch Online Getting Started FAQ HBO Showtime Sports PS Store Store Browse the Store Offers and Deals PlayStation Gear From PlayStation Store New Releases Deals of the Week Popular Games Coming Soon Help Help Live Chat with Support Network Status Get Help AskPlayStation System Updates Warranties Protection Plan Service and Repair 2-Step Verification SIGN IN SIGN IN Friends My Trophies Sign in to your account SIGN IN Create an account My Profile My Friends My Trophies Sign Out SITEMAP SITEMAP Platform PlayStation4 PlayStationVR PlayStation3 PlayStationVita Games PS4 Games PS3 Games PS Vita Games Free Games in Plus Entertainment PlayStationNetwork PlayStationPlus PlayStationNow PlayStationVideo PlayStationMusic PlayStationVue Help Live Chat Network Status Contact Support Protection Plan Service and Repair System Updates Our Sites PlayStation.com PlayStation.Blog PlayStation Store PlayStation Docs Overview Games Accessories Buy Systems & Bundles To Top . Tip check If you cannot find the Facebook application on your PS3 even after signing in to the PlayStation Network, you need to update your system's firmware. About Us Terms of Use Privacy Policy Copyright Policy AdChoices . DISCUSSIONS PlayStation 4 PS4 PlayStation VR Get Help PS4 Support My Account Support Gaming & Network Support PS Store Support PS Plus Support PS3 Support PS Vita Support Other Systems Support PS VR Support PS Now Support PS Music & Video Support Show All Show Less PlayStation Plus PS Plus Network Services Gaming & Network PS Store PS4 Tournaments PS Now PS Music & PS Video My Account Other Systems PS3 PS Vita Other Systems Popular Games PlayLink GT Sport God of War FIFA Call of Duty Destiny Games Assassin's Creed Battlefield Bloodborne Dreams DRIVECLUB Final Fantasy Grand Theft Auto Hardware: Rivals Horizon Zero Dawn inFAMOUS LittleBigPlanet SingStar The Last of Us Killzone Classics Killzone Mercenary Killzone Shadow Fall Ratchet & Clank RIGS The Tomorrow Children The Last Guardian Uncharted Show All Show Less Genres Action & Adventure Arcade Cross-platform Feature Driving & Racing Fighting Free to Play Horror Indie Games Kids & Family Party Music & Dance Platform & Puzzle Role-Playing Shooter Simulation Sport Strategy Show All Show Less PlayStation Off Topic PlayStation Off Topic HELP PS4 My Account Gaming & Network PS Store PS Plus PS3 PS Vita Other Systems PS VR PS Now PS Music & Video Recent Discussions Get Help Sign In . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility helpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalise content, tailor and measure ads and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Stay In The Game Connect your mobile device to your PS4 system with the PlayStation App to take your PlayStation experience with you wherever you go. Internet Media Printer Social Media Smart Devices Email Network Hardware Phone Software menu close Internet Media Printer Social Media Smart Devices Email Network Hardware Phone Software How to Find the Facebook App on My PS3 by Joshua Phillips Introduced in 2009 in the version 3.10 update, the PlayStation 3's Facebook application lets a user connect a Facebook account to the PlayStation 3 console. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. Close . 3 play latest .. You can even push content to your PS4 system so its ready to enjoy the next time you start your console. Daily Fix Prepare to Try HotKeys Up At Noon Game Scoop! Beyond! Nintendo Voice Chat Unlocked more shows Fireteam Chat IGN Every Ever Linked Together IGN Spotlight IGN Unfiltered IGN Access IGN Plays . Keep tabs on the latest PlayStation announcements and game releases on the PlayStation Blog, check game invites and friend requests, and see which friends are online. More info .. You can even browse the PS Store, make purchases and enter voucher codes, and push downloads to your PS4 system remotely so your content is ready and waiting to go 5a02188284
download facebook manager for windowsdownload facebook messenger for blackberry without using app worldspr che f r facebook like und ich sage dirpassword pirates facebook hack v 1.02 originalfacebook chat java touch screenfacebook app 111x742014 hacking facebookfacebook for e50 downloadlikes your status facebookfacebook like js

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:30 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mangafan Index du Forum -> Forum -> Espace Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation